OWNER, FITNESS NERD & DENVER NATIVE
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist
- International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA) Certified Personal Trainer
- Barre Certified − American Barre Technique
- M.S. Health Psychology − Walden University
- M.A. Organizational Psychology − Regis University
- B.A. Communications (Journalism) − Metropolitan State College of Denver
My philosophy on “fitness” is that balancing a healthy lifestyle doesn’t have to be all or nothing, and that good health can be achieved by celebrating small victories more often. At HQI we’re all about body positivity and the belief that being in good health is more about how you feel, and less about how you think you look. Maintaining a healthy, active lifestyle can be fun and fulfilling, but it also takes commitment and consistency to see results. The trick is finding what works best for you in a way that is realistic, efficient, and conducive for success.
Best advice I ever got:
You talk to yourself more than anyone else. Make sure you say the right things.
Beauty hack I swear by:
Washing my face with coconut oil.
The food I’d eat every day if I could:
Honestly, Oreos. I love them!
Sitting in traffic with a book on tape.
Please Fill out our Contact Form or Call Holly directly: (720)205-4659
You can also call (720)Fitness, That’s (720)348-6377